Monday, December 17, 2012

Chocolate Cookies

Have you ever been so excited for something such that you couldn't sleep? Well, these cookies were just the reason why I went to bed at 2am. I woke up (unusually) early, eager to bake these scrumptious looking bites of heaven - and it was worth it.


These chocolate cookies are the ultimate chocolate cookies. Trust me, if you're having a craving for something chocolatey, this is it! They are crisp on the edges, but slightly softer towards the middle of the cookie. Did I mention that they also melt in your mouth? Deliiiiicious. 

Mmm the chocolate flavor still lingers in my mouth. You would probably want to use GOOD QUALITY cocoa powder in this, it makes a huge difference.


You can put anything in your cookies - regular chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, nuts, etc. - but i decided to go for all chocolate cookie, with a combination of regular and white choc chips. 

This isn't my recipe, I got it from Joy of Baking. But whether it was mine or not, bottom line is - Make these cookies! They are rather fool-proof and easy to make, and the results will leave you begging for more.




Ps. I think it's quite evident that I can't take good pictures but hey, it's better than nothing! One way to know what they really look like is to make them yourself ;) You are STRONGLY encouraged to do so.

-J







No comments:

Post a Comment