Thursday, December 20, 2012

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

I love pound cake. But what made this particular pound cake even better was the addition of the cream cheese. And I thought regular pound cake was good. Don't get me wrong, I adore butter pound cake, but this, this did it for me. It was GREAT. The cake was lovely and buttery, and once again, the lemon zest added an extra kick to this delightful cake. I can't really explain the difference between this and a regular pound cake in words, but there was just something which made it extra special. 

I got the recipe from The Little Teochew, she's one of my favorite food bloggers! 





I was really hoping the cake wouldn't crack, but it did. Ah well, we can't have it all, can we? Still, it was delicious and I'll definitely be making it again!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment