Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pancakes!

Today I shot out of bed at 9am, eager to make these fluffy pancakes. Honestly, I've only made pancakes once before this, but I can guarantee you that these were a hundred times better. (p.s sorry in advance for all the horrible quality of the photos, after all I am an amateur! But it was also 9.30 in the morning thus my hunger pangs were really getting to me).

Anyway, if there's one thing I have to say about making the pancakes, it's that the first few pancakes were fluffier than the last couple I made. I wonder why...





I thought making pancakes were a relatively simple thing to do, but nooooooo, this experience has completely changed my mind. It is a skill that one has to develop over time with much patience. Kudos to all of you out there who are successful in making these delicious little things. 

Also, to whoever out there reading this, thank you for your time! I truly appreciate each and every single reader.

-J

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jill!!! Cute blog I love your food photography and your fantastic use of the English language. Yummy pancakes!!! Heheh he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ariel! So nice to hear from you, I feel loved!!! Also thank you for acknowledging my existence hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete